Sunday, October 28, 2007

Long overdue update...

It's been far too long since I've updated this website - so this update contains pictures from several different events starting back the first weekend August...

On August 3rd, 4th, 5th my Grandma Margie and Grandpa Bill made the trip to our house to see all of us. It was a great time!

Halle sitting with Great-Grandma Margie...

Great-Grandma Margie & Great-Granpa Bill with Halle and Brendan...
Brendan looking cute by the firepit...On August 9th, Cary took the kids to their first circus in Montevideo, MN. I stayed home and worked so as to save my vacation for after the new baby comes.

Here, Halle rides a pony at the circus...
While Brendan rides an elephant! They had a great time!Then on August 19th the whole family went to a tractor show near Itasca State Park. Here are a couple of pics of the kids while we were there...

Finally, on September 22nd we headed to Smokey Hills Resort to go on a horse-drawn wagon ride through the forest to see the changing leaves. Here are Brendan and I (I know, I look ENORMOUS!) sitting on the wagon waiting for our ride...
And here are daddy and Halle...

The kids having a great time...
Some of the trees we saw while on the ride - they were GORGEOUS!

After the ride, we stopped by the playground to play and take a few pictures...

Next up: Other fall fun!

No comments: