Monday, December 22, 2008

Star of the Week

This past week Brendan had his turn being the class "Star of the Week". We sent pictures and filled out a questionaire to use in decorating his special board. On Friday, I went to his school and surprised him by going to lunch with him - an experience to say the least! - then walked him back to his classroom to snap a few pics and watch him get ready to go outside for recess.

A close-up of the board...



It was really cute, I asked Brendan to stand in the middle of the room so I could take a picture of him in his classroom; the kids that had come back to the classroom after lunch were busy getting their winter gear on and as soon as they heard me they shouted, "Get together! Stand by Brendan so his mom can take our picture!" I got a couple of group shots...so cute! A shot of Brendan standing outside his teacher's classroom... Merry Christmas!!


No comments: