Monday, September 01, 2008

Various Pictures

Here are a few pictures of Chance doing his recent favorite thing...standing. He pulls himself up on anything and everything, and is getting more and more confident.


Here are a few pics of the three amigos in the bathtub...

And another one of Mr. Chance...
And because I talk about it, but many people never see it - here are a few pictures of where I work. First, a picture of my office - it's not a very good pic as I snapped it quickly before my morning meeting...Several shots of the lobby - check out all the animals! The owner of the bank, and his son, love to hunt and have gone on several trips across the world to hunt various animals...


This is a cape buffalo, mounted on a stand complete with a zebra skin accent...

This is the view into the lobby from my office...

Among the many animals is a polar bear - the owner of the bank shot this bear with a bow and arrow several years ago while on a hunting excursion to the North Pole. My office is directly behind the bear (to the very left in this shot), which means that yes, I do have a view of a bear butt all day every day. At least it's a rather unique rear!

No comments: