Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Cousins!

On July 18th, Chance and I headed to my cousin, Jacinta's, house for a weekend of fun and catching up. Calvin, Jacinta and Matt's son, was baptised on Saturday,July 19th, and we wouldn't have missed it!

Friday night Jacinta and I and the boys headed up to St. Francis to visit my aunts and uncles and kids. My aunt, Melissa, and uncle, John, have a son, Cooper, that was born a few months before Cal and Chance, and this was the first time we were able to have all three boys together. It was great!

Chance and Calvin sitting together talking about their super cool mommies...

Cooper joins the chat...
Hey - do you guys know how to stand?? Well, it appears that Cooper has it mastered...showoff. :)
How much older then us is he?!?! :)


And now the real reason we were visiting - Calvin's baptism! Look how cute he is in his little tux!!

Time to open gifts! Happy baptism, Cal!


The boys the next day...


I'm super excited to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: