Thursday, June 05, 2008

Chance's Baptism

This past Saturday, May 31st, we held Chance's baptism. It was a wonderful celebration.



Chance is fortunate enough to have 4 Godparents, from left to right...Mike and Missy, good friends of ours, and my brother Colin and Kahri, (friends of ours in addition to being relatives!)...

Colin and Kahri had a baby girl, Kenedi, on Jan 23rd - here they are holding Chance and Kenedi. Hi Cousin!
Here is a picture from inside the sanctuary (all of the rest of the pictures of the actual baptism are on my mom's camera..I will upload them as soon as I get them!)
Here are a few pictures from home, after the baptism...
My cousin, Jacinta and her husband, Matt were due with a baby the same day I was due with Chance. She delivered Calvin on Oct 25th, while Chance was snug as a bug until Nov 7th. The boys are only 13 days apart, and we look forward to them growing up together!
The Three Stooges!

"Hey man - that's my face!"

Three little monkeys, sittin' in a chair...


Time to open presents!
Ooooohhhh...what an interesting book!
Sunday morning the crew grabbed a bite to eat at a local resturaunt. Grandpa David and Grandma Connie are shown here holding grandkids, Chance and Kenedi...
And here are Colin and I with the Three Amigos!
What a fun weekend!




No comments: