Friday, November 09, 2007

Even more pictures!!

Here are a few more pics of the family. Chance is such an alert little guy and such a cutie!

His first "smile"!
3 blondies bonding...
Look how strong he is - he holds his little head up off my chest when I burp him. It's really cute!

Heading home from the hospital...
We're home! So far, so good - Chance has been sleeping since we got home from the hospital earlier this afternoon, I think his circumcision this morning really wore him out! The kids love him and have both been so helpful with everything from diaper changes to feeding him to bringing toys when he makes any noise. As for me, I'm tired, but feeling really good!
Aren't they cute??

1 comment:

andrea said...

Chance is soooo cute! I cant wait to meet my new nephew! Is the gang coming to Duluth for Christmas at all? If not, I'm going to have to make a trip out there!