Thursday, December 28, 2006

Grandma Marion's 80th Birthday Party

Here are a few snapshots taken at my Grandma Marion's 80th birthday party, which was held this past Saturday night at the Hunter's in Britton...

Here my mom holds Halle as the birthday girl looks on (this is the ONLY picture I took with Grandma Marion in it the whole night! Grrrrr...)


Halle admiring Grandma Connie's pretty necklace...

Brendan sitting at the table...
My aunt, Lana, her fiance (notice how I used the "official" term, Lana??), Paul, and my sister, Erica chatting away...
The Hunter's is actually a resturaunt/bar where many wedding dances are held, so it's complete with a stage and dancefloor. It was no surprise that the kids spent most of their time dancing the night away - here's a picture of Halle and Brendan busting some moves.

The kids having fun on the stage -
Grandpa Tom and Cary having a nice chat...

The party was a lot of fun - Happy 80th Grandma Marion!!!

No comments: